INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A RESERVATION
- First of all choose the PEOPLE (from 1 to 4) and the DAY you want to come.
- The AREAS (kind of table) and HOURS that are available will automatically appear.
- If they don’t get the time you are looking for. Or it doesn’t let you choose more people for a particular day. Or for two people just let you choose high table or bar. It means it is complete. You will have to choose another day to find the option you are looking for.
- For organizational reasons, do not select a different number of people than the one who will actually come.
- If the personal information you enter is incorrect or we find an anomaly, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and notify you. Thank you so much!!
- Reservations will be made only online, they will not be accepted via email.
- The reservation day can be chosen a maximum of 15 days in advance. Every day a new day opens.
- When you receive the reminder email / SMS on the same day of the reservation, to confirm or cancel it, it’s necessary to answer it so that the reservation is validated, maximum 2 hours before the time of booking. If the table is not reconfirmed we reserve the right to cancel it.
- We do not have a terrace. All our sits are inside.
- Our tables are maximum for 4 people.
- We do not have a tabletop service (neither spirits nor distillates)
- If you come with a baby stroller, which cannot be folded and stored, please let us know in the comments when booking, in order to assess whether it is possible, or not, for reasons of space.
- In order to offer a good service, the PUNCTUALITY of all the diners at the table is very important. Please respect this point as much as possible, since in Bardeni we strictly comply with the closing hours of the kitchen and the premises, as well as working hours.
- After 15 minutes of courtesy, your reservation will be canceled.
- Thank you very much for your help!!
Kitchen hours (customer reception)
Monday to Saturday
13:15 to 14:45
Restaurant open from 13:15 to 16:00