Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non.essential cookies before browsing them.
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
In the following link you can view the cookies used on this website and configure your preferences: